Kitty Kardboard, LLC is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. This privacy notice outlines the types of personal information we collect, how we use this information and with whom we share it. It also describes the efforts we undertake to protect the security of your personal information, the choices available to you regarding our use of this information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer care representatives at: email@example.com
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect data about our site visitors and customers in order to provide the best possible experience with Kitty Kardboard. Below are the times when we collect your data, what we are collecting, why we do so, and how we use it:
- When you register on the site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, enter a contest, respond to an e-communication, or participate in another site feature, we collect customer data in order to complete these tasks and fulfill our contract to you
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
Kitty Kardboard is the controller of your Personal Data as we determine the Commercial Purposes and means of processing Personal Data. For the Commercial Purposes only, Kitty Kardboard has appointed certain entities that will also process Personal Data relating to the Site’s Users (herein the "Processors").
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that ensure your purchases are delivered to you like warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Payment processing companies - PayPal, Square, Stripe
- Marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Digital analytics companies, who ensure you have the most optimal experience on our website
- Email delivery services that allow us to keep you updated on news and promotions
- We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
- We may share personal information with our service providers, including those who assist us with marketing, and with other trusted parties whom we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you
The above mentioned service providers and Processors have been chosen because of their experience in processing Personal Data and they provide sufficient guarantees regarding compliance with data protection laws (including the technical security measures governing the processing to be carried out). In processing the Personal Data for Commercial Purposes, the Processors shall act only under the instructions from Kitty Kardboard. We regularly check that our Processors comply with our instructions and that they continue to provide sufficient guarantees regarding their full compliance with the provisions on Personal Data processing.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer care - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails/newsletters about the latest news we have to offer
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
WE USE 'COOKIES'
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies are also used to help us deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
Further information about cookies can be found at www.AboutCookies.org.
WE NEVER SHARE
We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We may share your personal information with third parties only as set out in this privacy notice.
We may provide your personal information to certain of our service providers in order to operate our business and this site. For example, we may need to rely on such service providers to deliver your order or offer you customer support. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose your personal information except to the extent necessary to perform such services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by governmental or regulatory authorities, or (iii) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, or to investigate suspected fraud or other illegal activity.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to our site, or the orders placed on certain dates) with third parties, including advertising partners. Such information will not directly personally identify you or any user.
In the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, we reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you to the transaction counterparty. We will post a notice of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information on our site, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to know which personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances